Hi everyone! With Valentine’s and Galentine’s Day fast approaching, I’ve partnered with Hackamore Energy to share with y’all this fun cocktail that I’m calling Strawberry Seduction.
It’s got all of my favorite things: bubbles, strawberries and a little bit of caffeine to put some pep in your step. Hackamore Energy is a calorie-free and artificial sweetener free, natural caffeine energy beverage. As most of you know, I have anxiety and caffeine tends not to be my friend. Admittedly, I was a skeptic of any energy drink not making me feel jittery or anxious and I would never share anything with y’all that I don’t myself love.
What makes Hackamore Energy so great is that I can add as little or as much as I want to any beverage. With regular caffeinated drinks like sodas or coffee, I can’t control the amount of caffeine intake, but with Hackamore Energy, it’s truly customizable! I decided to create this recipe to have the perfect cocktail for Valentine’s day with your sweetheart or Galentine’s Day with your best gal pals. I hope you try it out and enjoy it! If you want some other boozy inspiration, check here.
Strawberry Seduction Recipe
- 8 oz of strawberries
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- Prosecco (or your choice of sparkling wine)
- Berry rimming sugar (this is the kind I used)
- Hackamore Energy Beverage
Directions for making the cocktail
- Make strawberry simple syrup. Rinse and slice strawberries. Add strawberries, one cup of water and one cup of sugar to a saucepan. Simmer for 20 minutes. Use a strainer to strain syrup from strawberries. Put syrup in the fridge for 1 hour or in an ice bath, if low on time.
- Put rimming sugar on a plate. Run a strawberry all along the rim of the champagne flute to get it slightly wet for the sugar to stick to. Place rim of champagne flute into the sugar making sure to cover the edges evenly.
- Add Prosecco (or sparkling wine of choice) 3/4ths of the way up the champagne flute.
- Add a dash of strawberry simple syrup. A little goes a long way!
- Add one shot of Hackamore Energy beverage.
- Garnish with a
- Sip and relax with your loved ones!
Let me know what your plans are for Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day!
Rosé & Ruffles
This post is a collaboration with Hackamore Energy. Hackamore Energy provided me with a bottle of their energy beverage. All opinions expressed in this post about Hackamore Energy are my own.